- Learning and Practice
- Clinical and Nursing Skills
- Evidence-Based Skills and Procedures
- Skill Demonstrations
Clinical Skills is a customisable electronic skills tool for improving the consistency of clinical practice as well as managing professional training. This online training tool uses videos and animations to demonstrate a variety of skills. By combining 2,000+ evidence-based skills and procedures with competency management functionality, Clinical Skills helps ensure that knowledge and skills are current, and reflective of best practices and the latest clinical guidelines anywhere, anytime.
Access Conditions: The application of Learner ID is only available to the faculty members, please contact Library by email at email@example.com for application
ClinicalKey for Nursing
- Nursing Handbooks and Manuals
- Conditions and Treatments
- Drug Monographs
- Mosby's Evidence-Based Nursing Monographs
- Clinical Topics and Guidelines
- Clinical Skills and Procedures
- Clinical Calculator
- Patient Education
- Procedure Videos
- Specialties Images
ClinicalKey for Nursing provides access to nursing content including full-text books and journals, point-of-care monographs, customizable patient education handouts, drug monographs, videos, images, practice guidelines and clinical trials.
Engineering Village: Ei Compendex & Inspec
- Citation Indexes
- Computers and Engineering
Engineering Village is one of the few platforms where Inspec can be searched together with Ei Compendex. By searching both engineering research databases together, engineers gain access to the broadest engineering source available with a single database search experience. Ei Compendex is the broadest and most complete engineering literature database available in the world. It provides a truly holistic and global view of peer-reviewed and indexed publications with over 20 million records from 77 countries across 190 engineering disciplines. Inspec was created by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), and is one of the world's most definitive bibliographic scientific engineering research databases, containing over 15 million abstracts and indexing records.
- Elsevier Journals
- Business and Economics
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Health Sciences
- Physical Sciences and Life Sciences
- Social Sciences and Humanities
ScienceDirect is the world's leading source for scientific, technical, and medical research. It provides full text access to 789 Elsevier journals which including health sciences, biochemistry, immunology, pharmacology, computer science, economics, business, finance and accounting etc.
- Science Direct Computer Science Collection
- Science Direct Life Sciences Collection
- Science Direct Pharmacology Collection
- Science Direct Pharmaceutical Science Collection
- Science Direct Toxicology Collection
- Science Direct Social and Behavioral Sciences Collection
- Science Direct Agricultural and Biological Sciences Collection
- Science Direct Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Collection
- Science Direct Economics, Business and Management Collection
- Science Direct Medicine Collection
- Research Impact Analytics Tool
- Research Metrics and Benchmarking
- Identifying Collaboration
- Trends and Reporting
SciVal is an analytics tool that provides access to the research performance of over 20,000 research institutions and their associated researchers from 231 nations worldwide. SciVal enables researchers and institutions to visualise research performance, benchmark relative to peers, develop strategic partnerships, identify and analyze new, emerging research trends, and create uniquely tailored reports.
Access Conditions: All users will need to login with a personal username and password. You can create a SciVal login by following the link to Register Now. If you have a personal username and password for another Elsevier product, such as ScienceDirect, Scopus, ClinicalKey or Mendeley, the same login details will work here in SciVal.
- Abstract and Citation Indexing
- Visual Analysis Tools
- Research Metrics
- Bibliometric and Historic Trend Analysis
- Complete Author Profiles
Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature, including scientific journals, books and conference proceedings. The indexes content from more than 25,000 active titles and 7,000 publishers, all rigorously vetted and selected by an independent review board. Users get access to thousands of titles, millions of author profiles and 1.7 billion of cited references. Scopus delivering a comprehensive overview of the world's research output in the fields of science, technology, medicine, social sciences, and arts and humanities, Scopus features smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research.